1. Where you from?
I am originally from Chile.
2. Where did you go to school?
I went to San Diego College and am currently attending the University of Houston and pursuing a degree in Logistics.
3. What is your favorite sport?
4. How and when did you discover CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit through friends in my running group. I run with the West End run club and they do an event at Cannon about every other month and I had attended one of their Run for the Cannon events.
5. What changes have you seen in yourself physically and mentally since joining Cannon?
It has been a completely new experience for me than what I was used to. My upper body is getting much stronger. I love it!
6. What is your proudest athletic achievement inside or outside the gym in the last 12 months?
I just completed my first 50 mile race in December at Brazos Bend. WooHoo!
7. What future goals are you most excited about pursuing?
I am trying to build an athletic healthy body. In 2015 I plan on completing more ultra marathons with the help of the training at Cannon.